Required time: 30 minutes
- 32 mussels, washed thoroughly and beards removed
- 3 tbsps lemon juice
- 4 tbsps kiwi diced in small cubes
- 2 tbsps leek white diced in small cubes
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp roasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 100ml olive oil
- Black pepper
- Sea salt
- Coarse sea salt for the presentation
Steam the mussels in a steamer or a steam oven for approx. 8 min or until all mussels have opened. Allow to cool. Remove the mussel meat from the shells and halve. Make sure you have 32 nice half shells left.
Put a layer of coarse sea salt on an attractive plate.
Place the mussel shells on the salt.
Put a mussel in each shell.
Mix the rest of the ingredients into tasty vinaigrette.
Divide the vinaigrette over the mussels.